Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School - 2008

School is off to a great start!!
Chandler started the 8th grade. This is his last year at Danny Jones Middle School and it's off to high school!! He will tell you he is not a big fan of school, but I don't know too many boys who are. We put him in all AP classes this year. I know he'll do great, he needed a little challenge, though he was content with not having homework ever, ever, ever!! His soccer team is gearing up for playing an indoor season this fall so he's glad to be in off-season with school athletics. I'm sure they'll start doing some training for track and golf soon. But for now, running cross country is keeping him in shape.

Chandler is so excited about having his pic taken



We're a little more smiles now!!


Kayleigh started fourth grade. This is her last year at Elizabeth Smith then it's off to Intermediate School!! But, we're looking forward to a great year!! She absolutely loves Mrs. Gonzales. I've already gotten to sub in her class. I love that I get to be up there with her. I loved having my parents at the same school with me, so I hope she loves it as much as I do!!




Sweet Kayleigh is so excited!!

Proud Momma!!

After dropping all the kiddos off to school we met up with Brad and Julie at Joe's for some yummy breakfast!! This is Julie's first year to have both boys at the same school all day!! Bennett is now in Kindergarten!!! We then went and indulged in spa pedis!! We're looking forward to some good hang out/play time!! Of course, that's after all the housework has been done , stationary printed - Shan, pics taken/edited/etc!!! - Julie!! Can't neglect all of that now, can we???!!??? Ok...maybe some days!!! :)Gotta love breakfast at Joe's!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very fun! yay for both kids in school! It's been fun playing....if only we had the money to shop everyday. LOL. Cute pictures.