Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life!!








Oh my word!! Is this summer a blur to anyone else but me?? Where has all the time gone? This is the third week of school and I promised myself I'd update my blog the first week!! Mercy!! We have had a fast and furious summer as I'm sure everyone else has too. I am so loving Paul's sermon series on Simplifying our lives and putting the main things first, but it is kicking me in the booty!!!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is our family trip to Hot Springs Village with my parents and my brother's family. We absolutely had an incredible time!! It just seemed to really go by fast to everyone this year! The guys enjoyed golfing and the mom's and kiddos enjoyed time around the pool. Our favorite part of the trip was getting to go to Mr. Rowe's house on Lake Hamilton. He took us around on his boat and let the kids tube. He also had two jet skis that we enjoyed. Mr. Rowe is a very close friend of our family from a long time ago when we lived in West Memphis. My dad and he were coaches together and our families played a lot together growing up. I don't know who enjoyed it more...dad or Casey and Josiah!! Daddy played on the jet skis like a 16 year old boy!! Casey and Josiah had never been on a boat or tubing so it was so much fun just watching them eat it up!! That will definately be an addition to our family trip again next year!! Thanks Mr. Rowe!!
More to come....

No comments: